Manjushri the Bodhisattva of Wisdom, normally holds a sword in one hand, to cut off all delusion, and a Prajnaparamita Wisdom text in the other.
Prajnaparamita (Perfection of Wisdom) texts, are said to be the closest Buddhists ever got to putting truth (impossible task) into words.
Manjushri, as meditation experience, is a powerful image representing ever-present wisdom plus the sword of awareness to cut off all delusion.
Mantra of Manjushri Bodhisattva is ~ Om a ra pa cha na dhi [deee].
- The Statues are made of pure Brass Alloy and are available in Multiple Sizes.
- Zung is Mantras inserted inside the statue by Monastery,
- Sung is face painting done by experienced painter using gold polish in Monastery.
- Sung and Zung are done statues which are used for Religious & Shrine Purposes.
- For Decor you can opt for the Plain Brass Statues.
Free ShippingRead More
• Free Shipping on all Prepaid Orders
• Shipping Cost of ₹99 is levied on COD orders
Cash On Delivery Available
• COD is Available across 27000+ Pincodes
• We Provide COD for Order value upto ₹4999
• COD Charges ₹99is levied on all COD orders
Hassle-Free ExchangesRead More
We will happily accept any valid return claims as long as a request to return is received by us within 3 days of receipt of goods.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to either store credit or In-Account. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.